melaus

Think Different!



“I must finish my work by 10 a.m..” Have you ever told yourself something like this? If you have, I can assure you that you cannot do it in 9 out of 10 times. That’s just human. Our brains just can’t listen to ourselves. The brain commands what you do, but contradicts itself by asking you to speak something opposite to what your logic tells you. This is very weird, and it always troubles me.

Where there is someone suffering from the “one-ear-in-one-ear-out” syndrome, I suffer from the “mouth-not-matching-brain” disease. Whenever I try to dissuade and convince myself that something would not work out in the way I imagined, my brian does not stop but imagine more, showing me more insane and impossible images. This can be fantasy at times, as it always makes me exciting when I think of doing something amazing. Meanwhile, it makes me depress as I can’t make my mind stop thinking even when my voice asks it to.

I do consider myself as a very emotional person. I can get really thrilled and really depressed sudden. Like after a marvellous reunion night, I could be very miserable for no reason. I wanted to know why, but this cannot be explained. This is just me. Maybe my brain was so sophisticated that it thought I was not for it. Hopefully not!


AL

0 comments: