melaus

Think Different!

28 May 2010

Post CE



I still have not updated my blog with a new post even the CE written examinations have ended for quite some time. So, here I am now, to give a little update to you about what I am now doing.

Lately, I am involved in the creation of my class’s graduation book section. Time just moves on so quickly that the deadline seems to be approaching. We still have not confirmed our final layout and not even the information to be put in. Endless meetings and working times will have to happen in the coming weeks. So, there will be a lot of work and challenging time for those who are involved. After all, I think we are going to create the best and nicest section in the graduation book, and as a finale for that book which contains all memories of all Form 5 classes of this year.

I am thrilled to be able to revisit my primary school with my old classmates. It was a joyous day where we were all very tired and hungry after wandering in the school for the few hours. We had amazing chats with our teachers in those days. I always regard my primary school to be the best experience I have ever had in my school life. You would never expect such close and friendly relationship between teachers and students. I can definitely prove that to you, as we all still keep in contact and many of them remembered us when we went into their staff rooms. We had a successful day, that I must thank all being so co-operate and tolerated Kelvin Ha’s late due to “traffic jam”!

It seems time is getting a bit too fast that I still have so much left undone and plans that still have not even been able to be executed and initiated. I originally wanted to do something amazing with my class in this post-CE period, but then, it seems it is not going to happen as there are just too much on my hands and mind now. I will strive to make it a real event, as I really want to keep some wonderful memory in a different way that we will always remember later in our life.

There are many places that I want to visit, quite a few are in Hong Kong. They include the Wetland Park, Noah’s Ark, Ngong Ping 360 and the newly-established Geopark which is scattered in many places. I just want to take millions of beautiful pictures with the nice lenses my dad has, and to build a nice library for my own. Also, the reason to visit this place is to discover the forgotten beauty of Hong Kong, and remember the importance of nature and rethink our way of living that may bring harmful effects to other creatures in this world.

Yesterday, I bough the LaCie Petit 500 GB, as I really need more storage space and a drive to clone my hard drive so I could perform a clean install of the OS. I had been wanting to do so for a long time, but I could only have done it yesterday due to the long battle with the HKEAA in the previous months. Luckily, I had the chance yesterday and I did it. It was awesome to reorganise my computer and getting rid of unwanted hidden data. It went on very successfully, that I cleared away more than 53 GB of data. How amazing this is. I can feel the speed back now. See, how much damage I did to the OS. Sorry, Apple, I’ll be more careful this time.

It seems it is already too much for a “short” report giving everyone an update of myself. But there is just so much happening. Keep in touch!


Alan

0 comments: