melaus

Think Different!

21 February 2010

Completed!



I am glad that, finally, I have done my CIT SBA. Sorry for needing so much time in completing it, but I think it is going to be an amazing one, which I like it very much! The front page is the image above, and I think you would agree with me that it's quite awesome. I hope.~

Spending a lot of time on this project, I didn't even open a book and do revision. What a shame. I must catch up in the coming week. Tough… -3-

Ate a lot during the holidays~ :P Food was amazing, especially those prepared by my grandmother. It was fabulous! Guys, you'll never eat something that good, really.

Choir competitions are coming very soon. We still have much to work on. At this stage, we cannot win. But, with all our dedication and working really hard on the same goal, nothing is impossible. Let's work together guys!

Alan

0 comments: